Table Creation

Hi Guys ,

can you please review my code and give any idea !

I hv attached my o/p and i want it table formate which i hav mention in blue line .

plz guys help ...if anyone face this issue 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Are you attempting to embed HTML into your expression code?  That's impossible.  The Appian expression language is a completely different programming language that's actually written in Java.  The expression language (SAIL and expression rules) has literally NO IDEA what any HTML tags are, or what they are supposed to mean.  It's all just a Text, and it's displayed as text; not markup.

It's not even showing you the string literal of your code, because it's just a Text with no context.  You'd need to put it into something Appian can display like an a!textField before you could even see the code.

You need to use an Appian table, or create the table you want with the HTML you like in a separate website, and have it call an Appian based webservice to pull the data from Appian, or you have to embed your website with the table you like in a webContentField.

Certified Lead Developer

Are you attempting to embed HTML into your expression code?  That's impossible.  The Appian expression language is a completely different programming language that's actually written in Java.  The expression language (SAIL and expression rules) has literally NO IDEA what any HTML tags are, or what they are supposed to mean.  It's all just a Text, and it's displayed as text; not markup.

It's not even showing you the string literal of your code, because it's just a Text with no context.  You'd need to put it into something Appian can display like an a!textField before you could even see the code.

You need to use an Appian table, or create the table you want with the HTML you like in a separate website, and have it call an Appian based webservice to pull the data from Appian, or you have to embed your website with the table you like in a webContentField.

Children
No Data