Table Creation

Hi Guys ,

can you please review my code and give any idea !

I hv attached my o/p and i want it table formate which i hav mention in blue line .

plz guys help ...if anyone face this issue 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello,

Have done it previously, but indeed it is a pain. I use local variables to define the html tags, that way is easier to read the code. I even have some formatting.

For doing so, what I did was to set a table in word with the desired format and then save it as an html.

First i set the first row (it is in bold) and then i iterate, each iteration is at the end one row.

the best is to start first with a a simple table with all the hardcoded values, then start splitting the areas and start removing hardcoded values by data.

good luck!

• Hello,

Have done it previously, but indeed it is a pain. I use local variables to define the html tags, that way is easier to read the code. I even have some formatting.

For doing so, what I did was to set a table in word with the desired format and then save it as an html.

First i set the first row (it is in bold) and then i iterate, each iteration is at the end one row.

the best is to start first with a a simple table with all the hardcoded values, then start splitting the areas and start removing hardcoded values by data.

good luck!

Children