Query achieved details

Hi All,

I have a requirement to query details once the process is achieved. I understand that, once data is archived, it moves to disk and using smart service we can un-archive data which appian will display in monitoring console.

With help of report context or query process analytics, we can query respective details.

My question is ---> say we want details in last couple of years to be un-archived. From the report context, can we query data based on unique identifier like a caseId for example ?

Quick response is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would suggest you rethink the design. If you're wanting to query details about a process instance that has long been archived then perhaps you store the relevant details in a database table where you can access the data, and manage it (e.g. keep on disk for 3 years and then delete). But even that seems a long time to be keeping data for about a process instance. What sort of data are you talking about and why do you need to retrieve it after the process has completed? That is: what's the Use Case you have?

• I would suggest you rethink the design. If you're wanting to query details about a process instance that has long been archived then perhaps you store the relevant details in a database table where you can access the data, and manage it (e.g. keep on disk for 3 years and then delete). But even that seems a long time to be keeping data for about a process instance. What sort of data are you talking about and why do you need to retrieve it after the process has completed? That is: what's the Use Case you have?

Children
No Data