How to retrieve the saved filters in record type to be used in the custom interface?

Hello community, I am in a fix where I am replacing the Record Type grid view with a custom interface as record type is not enough for our requirements now, but in the new custom interface I want to retain all the user filters that various users have saved, please help me with your suggestions on this, can we retrieve the saved filters in record type to be used in the custom interface?

Is there a DB that we can access to retrieve those filters? I am creating a new custom UI for showing some DB records with advance filters and as per requirements we need to keep existing filters saved by users in Record List.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Mike Schmitt

Need confirmation on below scenario.

1. We want to preserve last searched filter without saving into DB. (On Home screen there are filters, when we filter and click on result it take us to summary page. Now if i again go back to Home, i should be able to re-apply last filter)

User would like to either have screen return home with previous filters applied (even though not saved) or with button that would re-apply them.

Thanks in Advance!!

Children