How to get a json response I also got converted to map, to be available as data source to create records?

Hi everyone!

I am working with BigQuery, and I have been able to get the response from a database I have there, the data comes in JSON format, so with a help of an Appian expert, we were able to create a dictionary to make it show from this:

to this:

Now, I need to create records based on this data, just as you can do with the spaceX exercise, where you get data from API, and make a record based on that data without storing it on a table or data base in Appian. 

So, I want to do that with this data but when I try to create a record with the dictionary I showed above, I get this error:

I guess is because I am no longer getting the response directly from the API or web service, and I'm manipulating it to create the dictionary, so I was thinking on doing an a!map function but I have not been able to succeed

Any insight onhow I can get a record to display that data?

PS. I need to have it as a record to create a user filter view, to filter some of the fields I'm getting from the response.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data