write to data store enitity

Problem:  An error occurred in executing an Activity Class.

Details:  An error occurred while trying to write to the entity "AX_Maintenance" [id=2ec391d4-a462-4e0e-92e4-b01ad2475087@3690, type=AX_Maintenance (id=3836)] (data store: AX Data Store). Details: org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property references a null or transient value: AXMaintenanceDT4830.vehicleid Data: TypedValue[it=3836,v={<null>,<null>,2021-11-25,0,o,Scheduled,<null>,<null>,<null>,<null>,<null>,srinivas.talasu@tcs.com,,,,2021-11-26,srinivas.talasu@tcs.com,2021-11-26,<null>}]

Recommended Action:  Examine the activity class to correct the error and then resume.

I am getting this error when I add details and storing it in data store. Can anyone help me to identify activity class

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • I hesitated to say it was the Primary Key as there's nothing in the error message to tell us that. All it does say is that 'vehicleid' cannot be null...it may be, for example, another attribute in the 'AX_Maintenance' CDT which is actually a Foreign Key to, say, 'AX_Vehicle'...which may make more sense - a Vehicle can have one or more Maintenance records, but each Maintenance record MUST be for a specific vehicle...

Children