Appian DB Connection Issue

Hi,

Recently I have deployed a new application to Production environment. But facing DB connectivity issue. But there is no problem regarding DB connection at lower environment.

I have created the Data Source at Admin Console and here it shows Test Successful. The Screenshot:

But when I am trying to verify the Data Store, it is not able to connect to DB. The Screenshot:

Can anyone please help me regarding this DB connectivity issue?

Pertinently I like to inform you the a few days ago the connection was successful and in-between nothing was changed related to configuration or not any further deployment was done in production.

Thanks,

Surajit Sen

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

- I think this is happening because of your data source name. Below are the 2 options

1) Please update the data source similar to your lower environments and try to verify

or 2)Please manually update the datasource name and verify

note: if we have different data source name of different regions then sometimes  this kind of issue will showup. So try to have same datasource name across all environments.

Please let me know incase of any challenges.

• Thank you Baratc for your suggestion.

Yes the Data Source name is different in lower environ. I tried it by changing the Data Source name and then I have able to verify the Data Store. The Screenshot:

But now apart from Employee table I am able to connect to other entities. While trying to make any query to Employee entity, I am getting the following error:

Can you please help me regarding this? Is it something related to the permission related problem?

• Thank you Baratc for your suggestion.

Yes the Data Source name is different in lower environ. I tried it by changing the Data Source name and then I have able to verify the Data Store. The Screenshot:

But now apart from Employee table I am able to connect to other entities. While trying to make any query to Employee entity, I am getting the following error:

Can you please help me regarding this? Is it something related to the permission related problem?

Children
No Data