The input “Records” must refer to record types with data sync enabled that use a database as the source. Received (*The record Type Name which is related to the the record given in Input)

Certified Senior Developer

Process: In Process Model, there is a ui task in which a main record is getting stored, now after this node there is an xor
The problem which I'm getting is in write to Records node after the xor, I have to write related record data of main record, I have configured in the input node and I'm getting the error 'The input “Records” must refer to record types with data sync enabled that use a database as the source. Received (*The record Type Name which is related to the the record given in Input)'

the process will repeat based on xor, for 3 times it worked fine, got error in 4th time

The source is db and is sync enabled.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In the Write Records version released in 23.3 (writing records with related records) you would get this error if any records in your variable are of a different data source than your base record, or if your base record is not a record type with data sync enabled from a database source. This constraint will be relaxed in 24.1 to ignore the different data source records, but until then these are the situations where you could expect to receive this error. 

• In the Write Records version released in 23.3 (writing records with related records) you would get this error if any records in your variable are of a different data source than your base record, or if your base record is not a record type with data sync enabled from a database source. This constraint will be relaxed in 24.1 to ignore the different data source records, but until then these are the situations where you could expect to receive this error. 

Children