Related Record Action taking wrong input while passing through rv!identifier

Certified Associate Developer

Hello Community, I am using Related Record action to update a case, using Rv!identifier as context to pass the case ID which needs to be updated.

And passing the identifier through rule input in the interface using  a!recordActionItem, but it is not taking the correct input(case Id) in this scenario. Any idea why this is happening.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Any solution? The same thing is happening to me. I always get the same error identifier.

I try to create another related action with the same parameters and I obtein another error identifier.

I check the security of PM and RT, I  also check the PM parameters and it is allright.

As a curiosity I started to get this error after cleaning the recordt type elements in db. Before the related action runs correctly. 

I have synchronised the record type, updated the list...And nothing solves the error.

I would be very grateful for any help.

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to dnat4

I don't know why it happens but I have seen it before fv!identifiers or rv!identifiers don't match with the primary key of that particular record. 

For clearing the blocker, for now, you can index the primary key field of the record type.

For now try doing this .

Reply Children
No Data