disable data synk option in record type

Can someone guide me how to disable data sync option in record type with proper images guidance ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The impact of it is huge. I won't advise doing that unless that is a hard requirement and you don't plan to go back. As David mentioned, you will need to update all the record references at every single place where it is being used. 

• suppose there is  project and in the record type we can view 4 million data and also what you want to do with those records, you have to do only with those limited 4 million records ,but if  I  want to perform some action beyond 4million record ,then how you will configure that ?

I think your answer will be source filters but if there is an requirement that we can not apply any source filter then how you will configure this ?

And also is it recommended to use CDT instead of record type ? If Yes , then how you will build the relationship between two CDT and access the second CDT data using first CDT .

• suppose there is  project and in the record type we can view 4 million data and also what you want to do with those records, you have to do only with those limited 4 million records ,but if  I  want to perform some action beyond 4million record ,then how you will configure that ?

I think your answer will be source filters but if there is an requirement that we can not apply any source filter then how you will configure this ?

And also is it recommended to use CDT instead of record type ? If Yes , then how you will build the relationship between two CDT and access the second CDT data using first CDT .

Children