I have installed Appian 7.7. Everything seems to work fine except for the Record

I have installed Appian 7.7. Everything seems to work fine except for the Recordtypes. I cannot create a new record type since the interface wont let me do anything. The save button is greyed out, it wont let me select and choose a source, wont let me add filters, so sort of the clicks are not working on the interface. I imported a recordtype and it didnt let me edit it. Please suggest....

OriginalPostID-127484

OriginalPostID-127484

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • SIngular and Plural type name fields are not empty. Ive already used 2 browsers-chrome and IE 11...It simply doesnt let me create a new recordtype. The interface opens but nothing is clickable..and for the one i've imported, again the same issue. When I choose source type as Process Model, processing goes on at the backend to display a picker field to choose the process model. But before this picker field is displayed, processing is cut short...I know this since "Working" is flashed for a second and then it goes off...so that picker field is never diaplayed. Same is the case when I try to add a filter..
  • SIngular and Plural type name fields are not empty. Ive already used 2 browsers-chrome and IE 11...It simply doesnt let me create a new recordtype. The interface opens but nothing is clickable..and for the one i've imported, again the same issue. When I choose source type as Process Model, processing goes on at the backend to display a picker field to choose the process model. But before this picker field is displayed, processing is cut short...I know this since "Working" is flashed for a second and then it goes off...so that picker field is never diaplayed. Same is the case when I try to add a filter..
Children
No Data