Morning all, On a Process Backed record, how do you show the current

Morning all,

On a Process Backed record, how do you show the current owner / assignees of the active task using SAIL ?

OriginalPostID-138245

OriginalPostID-138245

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Michael,

I have created a process report (with a built in Active filter), with a combination of PVs and process properties and am accessing this on a a!dashboardLayout using getPortalReportDatasubset().

Using a series of drop down lists that are populated from the table values, I have managed to get filters working on Process Parameters (PM status / time etc) but can not seem to get any filters working for the columns populated by PVs...

I also have a parallel approach where I am trying to use a process backed record, and then using querys to display and filter the data.

Use case is to create a tempo report that allows managers to view the progress of their staff through a process that can be filtered on a combination of process metrics and PV data
  • Michael,

I have created a process report (with a built in Active filter), with a combination of PVs and process properties and am accessing this on a a!dashboardLayout using getPortalReportDatasubset().

Using a series of drop down lists that are populated from the table values, I have managed to get filters working on Process Parameters (PM status / time etc) but can not seem to get any filters working for the columns populated by PVs...

I also have a parallel approach where I am trying to use a process backed record, and then using querys to display and filter the data.

Use case is to create a tempo report that allows managers to view the progress of their staff through a process that can be filtered on a combination of process metrics and PV data
Children
No Data