Morning all, On a Process Backed record, how do you show the current

Morning all,

On a Process Backed record, how do you show the current owner / assignees of the active task using SAIL ?

OriginalPostID-138245

OriginalPostID-138245

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• You have to map the task assignee/owner in a process variable - and then use that pv to map its value on the record list view or dashboard.
    Hope it helps.
  • Where would you map this ?
    The tp!'s are only available from within the task, but Inputs and Outputs are not updating until after the user task node has been used (either accepted or completed)
  • Gareth, can you use queryAnalytics to embed in your SAIL interface a tasks per process report? You can filter this to only active tasks.
  • Michael,

I have created a process report (with a built in Active filter), with a combination of PVs and process properties and am accessing this on a a!dashboardLayout using getPortalReportDatasubset().

Using a series of drop down lists that are populated from the table values, I have managed to get filters working on Process Parameters (PM status / time etc) but can not seem to get any filters working for the columns populated by PVs...

I also have a parallel approach where I am trying to use a process backed record, and then using querys to display and filter the data.

Use case is to create a tempo report that allows managers to view the progress of their staff through a process that can be filtered on a combination of process metrics and PV data
    Certified Lead Developer
    Out of curiosity, how are you controlling task assignment in the first place? The technique I've seen the most is to have a pv!TaskOwner (user type), and assign the swim lane and/or individual tasks to that PV. When reassignment is necessary, that PV can be changed (though this isn't easy if you rely on SAIL form "reassign" links). It would be nice if there was a way to capture the reassignment set by the on-form SAIL reassign feature, in-process, but as of yet I don't know of any way to do so prior to form submission.
  • The assignment is controlled by a rule, querying a webservice to return the userId's of the user(s) that have the task assigned to them.

I have not even thought about reassignment!

There is task_assignee_owner() that will return initially the assignee(s) and then the owner when the task is accepted (maybe reassigned...?) - but the places that it can be used seems to be limited!