Morning all, On a Process Backed record, how do you show the current

Morning all,

On a Process Backed record, how do you show the current owner / assignees of the active task using SAIL ?

OriginalPostID-138245

OriginalPostID-138245

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Out of curiosity, how are you controlling task assignment in the first place? The technique I've seen the most is to have a pv!TaskOwner (user type), and assign the swim lane and/or individual tasks to that PV. When reassignment is necessary, that PV can be changed (though this isn't easy if you rely on SAIL form "reassign" links). It would be nice if there was a way to capture the reassignment set by the on-form SAIL reassign feature, in-process, but as of yet I don't know of any way to do so prior to form submission.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Out of curiosity, how are you controlling task assignment in the first place? The technique I've seen the most is to have a pv!TaskOwner (user type), and assign the swim lane and/or individual tasks to that PV. When reassignment is necessary, that PV can be changed (though this isn't easy if you rely on SAIL form "reassign" links). It would be nice if there was a way to capture the reassignment set by the on-form SAIL reassign feature, in-process, but as of yet I don't know of any way to do so prior to form submission.
Children
No Data