I am working on one Related Action named "Job Notes" in my Job Records

I am working on one Related Action named "Job Notes" in my Job Records. This utility will add new job notes to associated Job Records as well as to associated Task(s). This Related Action will also list down previously added notes on the same window.

Main Issue : Non-admin users notes are not being added to the CDT used for that related action but they are getting written to the database, hence the added notes are not appearing in associated Task or under that Related Action as well. The Notes are being saved into Job Record as in Job record, the data is coming from database. If I try with Admin privilege, everything is working fine.Attached is screenshot of my related action page for reference.

Seems to me like some permission issue for basic users. Any one seen this before or have idea to troubleshoot this further?

Thanks!

OriginalPostID-141937

OriginalPostID-141937

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Phil.

Complete Process : I have main Process Model which contains different processes. Now I have created a separate process model to add the job notes in Job Records. I have configured Sent Message functionality in that model so CDT values can be sent from that model to the main Process Model where I have configured the Receive Message functionality.

Now when any user who is having "Administrative" rights, the whole functionality is working fine. It means, job notes data are getting stored in Job Record, associated task as well as in the grid under that related action.

But when any "Basic User" tries same, the data is getting stored in the database, but not appearing in Task or Record Actions grid. So I am guessing that send message functionality is working fine but it is not received by main Process Model for Basic User.

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know for any further question.

Thanks!
  • Thanks Phil.

Complete Process : I have main Process Model which contains different processes. Now I have created a separate process model to add the job notes in Job Records. I have configured Sent Message functionality in that model so CDT values can be sent from that model to the main Process Model where I have configured the Receive Message functionality.

Now when any user who is having "Administrative" rights, the whole functionality is working fine. It means, job notes data are getting stored in Job Record, associated task as well as in the grid under that related action.

But when any "Basic User" tries same, the data is getting stored in the database, but not appearing in Task or Record Actions grid. So I am guessing that send message functionality is working fine but it is not received by main Process Model for Basic User.

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know for any further question.

Thanks!
Children
No Data