We are just starting to work with the Tempo interface and I was looking for some

We are just starting to work with the Tempo interface and I was looking for some guidance on how to create filters for the main Records tab - I have no trouble creating them for an individual record list view but am trying to figure out how make the main Records tab more manageable by adding some filter options to the left column pane.

OriginalPostID-144360

OriginalPostID-144360

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Bob - A couple of points that hopefully may help

(1) Users will only see the record listings they have access to
    (2) You can utilize reports to facilitate search, aggregating, drill down, and then direct linking to a record entry
    (3) You can create higher level records that then drill down into more details and "lower level" details

The key is to have a vision and plan for making this a platform solution. Think about how data, process and people are related (regardless of app). Then think about how they will look for info. This will start to frame how you design the UI.

Hope that helps to get you started!
  • Bob - A couple of points that hopefully may help

(1) Users will only see the record listings they have access to
    (2) You can utilize reports to facilitate search, aggregating, drill down, and then direct linking to a record entry
    (3) You can create higher level records that then drill down into more details and "lower level" details

The key is to have a vision and plan for making this a platform solution. Think about how data, process and people are related (regardless of app). Then think about how they will look for info. This will start to frame how you design the UI.

Hope that helps to get you started!
Children
No Data