We are just starting to work with the Tempo interface and I was looking for some

We are just starting to work with the Tempo interface and I was looking for some guidance on how to create filters for the main Records tab - I have no trouble creating them for an individual record list view but am trying to figure out how make the main Records tab more manageable by adding some filter options to the left column pane.

OriginalPostID-144360

OriginalPostID-144360

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Are there any plans to create filters for Records and Reports, as we have for actions? In our environment we have 35 applications with 36,000 users and 700 unique portal reports - filtering would be a huge bonus for us. We will definitely have permission hassles as, say, all users should see the "Finance reports" category but we will need at least 2 levels under that each with different permission sets based on which subset of the finance group is allowed to access which application/reports. Admins for each will need separate link/viewer permissions as well.
  • Are there any plans to create filters for Records and Reports, as we have for actions? In our environment we have 35 applications with 36,000 users and 700 unique portal reports - filtering would be a huge bonus for us. We will definitely have permission hassles as, say, all users should see the "Finance reports" category but we will need at least 2 levels under that each with different permission sets based on which subset of the finance group is allowed to access which application/reports. Admins for each will need separate link/viewer permissions as well.
Children
No Data