I am trying to search for records using the text box search feature and no matte

I am trying to search for records using the text box search feature and no matter what I am searching for, I am getting back no "No records available".
I am searching for values that is in the title and details section of the list view item and I am getting back nothing. Even single letter queries are returning back nothing.
What am I missing?

OriginalPostID-145861

OriginalPostID-145861

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The search box searches only the data used for the id of the list view items and the text used for the title attribute of the list view items. If you want to search on additional fields, they must be used in the title attribute.

There is an (officially unsupported) workaround that allows you to search on fields that aren't displayed as part of the title - just configure the list view items something like the below. This means the fields are used in the title but never actually displayed, so they don't show but become searchable.

a!listViewItem(
    title: fn!concat(
                        rf!title,
                        if(
                                  false,
                                  concat(
                                            rf!someOtherField1,
                                            rf!someOtherField2
                                  ),
                                  ""
                        )
              )
    )
  • The search box searches only the data used for the id of the list view items and the text used for the title attribute of the list view items. If you want to search on additional fields, they must be used in the title attribute.

There is an (officially unsupported) workaround that allows you to search on fields that aren't displayed as part of the title - just configure the list view items something like the below. This means the fields are used in the title but never actually displayed, so they don't show but become searchable.

a!listViewItem(
    title: fn!concat(
                        rf!title,
                        if(
                                  false,
                                  concat(
                                            rf!someOtherField1,
                                            rf!someOtherField2
                                  ),
                                  ""
                        )
              )