Hi.. When I start a process using a related action in Record, the "Related

Hi.. When I start a process using a related action in Record, the "Related Actions" link shows the actions that are added to the Record, not the ones configured in the actual process model. I thinks it's because the process still runs in the context of Record. Is there a way to change it?

OriginalPostID-156370

OriginalPostID-156370

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • So are you saying that you are able to see the Processes you configured as related actions in the Record but not the quick tasks within the process itself? If that be the case, first
    (1) Is it a process backed record OR entity backed record. Quick tasks will only appear in process backed records.
    (2) Is there correct user privilege set on the quick task for the user to see
  • So are you saying that you are able to see the Processes you configured as related actions in the Record but not the quick tasks within the process itself? If that be the case, first
    (1) Is it a process backed record OR entity backed record. Quick tasks will only appear in process backed records.
    (2) Is there correct user privilege set on the quick task for the user to see
Children
No Data