Hi, I am facing a weird problem on Appian 7.9 while trying to show Re

Certified Lead Developer
Hi,

I am facing a weird problem on Appian 7.9 while trying to show Related Action's Short-cut on a Record-View.
If the Record view's Visibility is set to "true" or "true()" than the Related Action's Short-cuts are visible on the Record-View but when I use some expression rule or a function for setting the visibility of the Record-View the Related Action Short-cuts are not-visible on the Record-View.

Thanks
Arsh

OriginalPostID-177059

OriginalPostID-177059

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    The problem arises on setting the visibility of the Dashboard not the Related Action.
    The Related Action is available on the Related Actions Tab.
    But not on the top of the Dashboard (Set by selecting from the Related Action Shortcuts section of the Edit View) is affected. if the Dashboard's Visibility is set to "true" or "true()" all works as expected but if I use an expression like if(1=1, true, false) for setting the visibility of the dashboard. The Related Action's shortcuts are not shown on the top of the Dashboard.

chrism967: I can set the visibility of the related action without any issues/
    visibility of said action on any dashboard is affected.
    Certified Lead Developer
    The problem arises on setting the visibility of the Dashboard not the Related Action.
    The Related Action is available on the Related Actions Tab.
    But not on the top of the Dashboard (Set by selecting from the Related Action Shortcuts section of the Edit View) is affected. if the Dashboard's Visibility is set to "true" or "true()" all works as expected but if I use an expression like if(1=1, true, false) for setting the visibility of the dashboard. The Related Action's shortcuts are not shown on the top of the Dashboard.

chrism967: I can set the visibility of the related action without any issues/
    visibility of said action on any dashboard is affected.
Children
No Data