I got around 700k records in a record type. Seems the problem hasn't happene

I got around 700k records in a record type. Seems the problem hasn't happened in development environment. Once we deployed to UAT, the problem was found once user click the record. I have tried when the query time is shorter the record can be display in UAT, but once the query time is longer, then error was shown. I counted it is around 14-15 sec.

Is it related to the time-out setting?

OriginalPostID-197627

OriginalPostID-197627

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Sikhivahans & Michael.

I have reviewed the log. Seems it is the query time-out issue. After I clicked the record type, tempo is going to display the record list. The time-out was was happened during the query for the record list.

I totally agree with Michael. We should fine tune the query, but seems Appian is going to query all the data of the record data type instead of only the first 100 records. Am I trying to improve the performance. Thanks for your advise.
  • Thanks Sikhivahans & Michael.

I have reviewed the log. Seems it is the query time-out issue. After I clicked the record type, tempo is going to display the record list. The time-out was was happened during the query for the record list.

I totally agree with Michael. We should fine tune the query, but seems Appian is going to query all the data of the record data type instead of only the first 100 records. Am I trying to improve the performance. Thanks for your advise.
Children
No Data