How to sort data in a grid within a process backed record

Hi All,
using Process backed Record we are unable to sort the Grid Field.attched the screenshot. please provide me any suggestions

OriginalPostID-225769

OriginalPostID-225769

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Praveen,
    As per my knowledge it will not work with the code which you written. Because you need datasubset to sort data in grid. But you are calling rules in each column data.
    If you want sorting to work, then create a datasubset which will contain all the data which you want to display in grid and use that datasubset.
    For example:
    You are displaying document related data like name, last modified by and modified date. So what you have to do is, create a datasubset which will contain all the value in data in json format and then use that datasubset for displaying in grid.
    You can create rules to create json structured data like
    {
              Name: file name,
              LastModifiedBy : modified user name,
              modifiedDate: last modified data
    }
    And then user todatasubset() to convert that dynamic json structure to datasubset.
  • Hi Praveen,
    As per my knowledge it will not work with the code which you written. Because you need datasubset to sort data in grid. But you are calling rules in each column data.
    If you want sorting to work, then create a datasubset which will contain all the data which you want to display in grid and use that datasubset.
    For example:
    You are displaying document related data like name, last modified by and modified date. So what you have to do is, create a datasubset which will contain all the value in data in json format and then use that datasubset for displaying in grid.
    You can create rules to create json structured data like
    {
              Name: file name,
              LastModifiedBy : modified user name,
              modifiedDate: last modified data
    }
    And then user todatasubset() to convert that dynamic json structure to datasubset.
Children
No Data