Editing the Side Menu on Records

I have a left-side menu on the Records screen that lists out "Sender", "Recipient" etc. Under each one there is a list of countries. I am unable to figure out how to edit that list. Would anyone happen to know how to access the list of values that would display in the left-side menu for Records?

OriginalPostID-232088

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sorry if I'm not clear enough as I am responding from mobile .. What I meant as filters are not the one in application designer .. After opening the record type object (I cud not find the record type name from ur screenshot but mostly it ll be same or similar) which you have given as screenshot, you could find a section where filters will be defined.. Here filters means what you are referring as Sender & Recipient and different countries are different options which you can edit. If you can't figure out I can giv a screenshot.
  • Sorry if I'm not clear enough as I am responding from mobile .. What I meant as filters are not the one in application designer .. After opening the record type object (I cud not find the record type name from ur screenshot but mostly it ll be same or similar) which you have given as screenshot, you could find a section where filters will be defined.. Here filters means what you are referring as Sender & Recipient and different countries are different options which you can edit. If you can't figure out I can giv a screenshot.
Children
No Data