Font Styles

Hi,

I am trying to set the font color and size of the text using html code in tempo but it's not working. I know SAIL does not recognize html code but I was wondering what language does SAIL support.

Thank you,
Varnika

OriginalPostID-249735

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Correct me if my understanding is wrong, the workaround given by mohamedb may be good in some cases, As it depends on the fields displayed on form, if we want to display every field in your own styling first we need to write in any html and change that to Image, this is will be tight coupling for displaying fields, in future if any requirement comes to change the form structure like addition of fields, changing the label etc, we again need to convert the field into image.
  • Correct me if my understanding is wrong, the workaround given by mohamedb may be good in some cases, As it depends on the fields displayed on form, if we want to display every field in your own styling first we need to write in any html and change that to Image, this is will be tight coupling for displaying fields, in future if any requirement comes to change the form structure like addition of fields, changing the label etc, we again need to convert the field into image.
Children
No Data