Font Styles

Hi,

I am trying to set the font color and size of the text using html code in tempo but it's not working. I know SAIL does not recognize html code but I was wondering what language does SAIL support.

Thank you,
Varnika

OriginalPostID-249735

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I agree with @chandrasekharg, if there is any chance that in future the label may get Change (Possibly Yes), we should never define these labels as an Image, However using an Image for label is anyhow not a good approach at all. And not to forget using SAIL feature enable us the portability to view the Same UI in Mobile, tablet etc.. devices as well. And also having one images for each label, increases the Size of Knowledge center too unneccesary. And in future if we import the same application in some other Server, then again we need to manually point those image, to get work. So as per my Suggestion do not use images for these purposes
    Certified Lead Developer
    I agree with @chandrasekharg, if there is any chance that in future the label may get Change (Possibly Yes), we should never define these labels as an Image, However using an Image for label is anyhow not a good approach at all. And not to forget using SAIL feature enable us the portability to view the Same UI in Mobile, tablet etc.. devices as well. And also having one images for each label, increases the Size of Knowledge center too unneccesary. And in future if we import the same application in some other Server, then again we need to manually point those image, to get work. So as per my Suggestion do not use images for these purposes
Children
No Data