Release notes for Appian versions < 7.10

Does anyone know where to find release notes for versions < 7.10?

I found the below, but release notes for versions older than 7.10 are not provided:

https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/17.1/Product_Release_History.html

I'm specifically interested in all deprecated functions from version 6 - 7.10.

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Yo can browse the documentation of Appian from version 7.10 till 17.1 as of now, however when you visit forum.appian.com/.../all this url, you will be able to find Appian version 6.7.1 as well as 6.6.1 however if you click on that, this will take you to Appian 16.3 documentation.

As per my understanding, since Appian 6.x was the Legacy version of appian, hence they have removed the documentation of it, and this is the reason why when you visit docs.appian.com/.../ this URL and try switching the documentation through dropdown, you will find the version till 7.10 only

I am not sure why are you still interested to know and work on that legacy version, however as per my understanding the only way which is remaining for you is, you can perform the installation of Appian 6.x and can do R&D to learn more.

So the prerequisite is , you need to have Appian 6.x installer.

Note: As of now try to use this version for R&D only, since it&#x27;s a legacy/old version so i don&#x27;t think, appian will provide any support for this.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Yo can browse the documentation of Appian from version 7.10 till 17.1 as of now, however when you visit forum.appian.com/.../all this url, you will be able to find Appian version 6.7.1 as well as 6.6.1 however if you click on that, this will take you to Appian 16.3 documentation.

As per my understanding, since Appian 6.x was the Legacy version of appian, hence they have removed the documentation of it, and this is the reason why when you visit docs.appian.com/.../ this URL and try switching the documentation through dropdown, you will find the version till 7.10 only

I am not sure why are you still interested to know and work on that legacy version, however as per my understanding the only way which is remaining for you is, you can perform the installation of Appian 6.x and can do R&D to learn more.

So the prerequisite is , you need to have Appian 6.x installer.

Note: As of now try to use this version for R&D only, since it&#x27;s a legacy/old version so i don&#x27;t think, appian will provide any support for this.
Children
No Data