Creating new Title in Create User

Certified Associate Developer

Hello ,

While creating new User in "Title" , I selected "Create New". I entered a value CSR.

While creating another user I selected existing but in the dropdown did not find CSR. Is there a way to include the Custom Titles to be included in the Existing drop-downs.?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi jigneshs,

The title list should be populating with your new custom titles. Follow these steps and confirm whether the titles are being added.

1. Within Admin Console, click Users.
    2. Click "Create".
    3. Populate the appropriate information, when populating title, select the "Create new" radio button, and enter the custom title.
    4. Click "Create".

The user that has just been created will have the custom title you have just entered, if you go to create another user now, you should be able to select this new title from the drop-down list.
  • Hi jigneshs,

The title list should be populating with your new custom titles. Follow these steps and confirm whether the titles are being added.

1. Within Admin Console, click Users.
    2. Click "Create".
    3. Populate the appropriate information, when populating title, select the "Create new" radio button, and enter the custom title.
    4. Click "Create".

The user that has just been created will have the custom title you have just entered, if you go to create another user now, you should be able to select this new title from the drop-down list.
Children