Text input disappears when clicking elsewhere

Hello,

I created a Interface with a wizard including some text boxes, drop downs and radio buttons on the first page and 4 text boxes on the second page of the wizard. 

When the interface is opened as a standalone tab in chrome, on the first page everything works fine. Including all expressions.

On the second page when I type something in one of the text boxes and click on something else the text disappears. When I do this on the interface in the designer everything works the way it should.

Any solutions?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer
    Hi, One reason behind this issue would be the "saveInto" parameter. You have to retain the value and for doing this you have to use your data store variable. For example lets say your variable is ri!name for storing the name variable and local!dataSubSet is used to hold the records returned from table. Then, you have to use the expression like saveInto:{ri!name,local!dataSubSet.data.name}. It will work fine
    Certified Associate Developer
    Hi, One reason behind this issue would be the "saveInto" parameter. You have to retain the value and for doing this you have to use your data store variable. For example lets say your variable is ri!name for storing the name variable and local!dataSubSet is used to hold the records returned from table. Then, you have to use the expression like saveInto:{ri!name,local!dataSubSet.data.name}. It will work fine
Children
No Data