Open related Action from record in new window or full screen

Hi,

we are having a requirement to open related action from record and we have a issue that  the same headers for UI in Related Action and Record are the same so its confusing for enduser. Is there a way to open outside of Record view or in new window ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi borisd788  as per my understanding, the design view which you have configured for this record, doesn't meet Appian best practices standard, where it says, we must avoid repeatitive label.

So it's better to configure/hide the header of related action summary view.

And I strongly believe, just because of this reason we don't want to go for customising the direct approach which appian provides OOTB.

Hence I strongly suggest changing the UI label should be the best option either statically or dynamically.

Hope this will help you.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi borisd788  as per my understanding, the design view which you have configured for this record, doesn't meet Appian best practices standard, where it says, we must avoid repeatitive label.

So it's better to configure/hide the header of related action summary view.

And I strongly believe, just because of this reason we don't want to go for customising the direct approach which appian provides OOTB.

Hence I strongly suggest changing the UI label should be the best option either statically or dynamically.

Hope this will help you.

Children
No Data