We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Hi Team , I want to get the link of a particular user input task whi

Hi Team ,

I want to get the link of a particular user input task which needs to be completed from another user input task.

What is the way to get the link of a user input task that can be added in the form....

OriginalPostID-80708

OriginalPostID-80708

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @jasleenk, Its very easy to build these kind of urls. When you are running a process, open an user input task, you could see this url in the address bar of the window. A small example here: Let us suppose that you need to generate links for all the versions of a document. Go to versions property of the document. If you hover over a particular version of the document, you could see an url at the bottom of the window with varying version number. Now seeing this, you can construct a url for all the versions of a documents.Still if you have any follow up questions let me know. And Sorry..I still didn't get you regarding the task opening in a window or browser. Could you please elaborate it?
  • @jasleenk, Its very easy to build these kind of urls. When you are running a process, open an user input task, you could see this url in the address bar of the window. A small example here: Let us suppose that you need to generate links for all the versions of a document. Go to versions property of the document. If you hover over a particular version of the document, you could see an url at the bottom of the window with varying version number. Now seeing this, you can construct a url for all the versions of a documents.Still if you have any follow up questions let me know. And Sorry..I still didn't get you regarding the task opening in a window or browser. Could you please elaborate it?
Children
No Data