Stop process from going back to start form

Hello All,

I am using a dynamic link in my start form to direct a user to an interface. This interface is used to upload documents. I am facing a problem where user is taken back to start form after he uploads and submits the form using a!buttonWidgetSubmit as the a!buttonWidgetSubmit is ending the process. Is there any way to hold the user in the same page after he submits the from.

note: Saving the interface as report works but I cannot do this as there are rule inputs associated with this interface.

regards,

Abhishek gaddam.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Abhishek,

If you are using a start form, unless you submit the start form, the process flow will not move forward. So when you are submitting the upload form, it is taking you back to the start form.

So what you can do is, use the link to call a section within your start from, which will display your upload doc form..use a show when condition for your section. i.e. the section will only show up when you click the link.. upload your document within the process start form and click on the submit button of your process start form.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Abhishek,

If you are using a start form, unless you submit the start form, the process flow will not move forward. So when you are submitting the upload form, it is taking you back to the start form.

So what you can do is, use the link to call a section within your start from, which will display your upload doc form..use a show when condition for your section. i.e. the section will only show up when you click the link.. upload your document within the process start form and click on the submit button of your process start form.

Children
No Data