How to get Appian current logged in USER NAME. I just need login id as text for

How to get Appian current logged in USER NAME. I just need login id as text for current logged in user.
thanks...

OriginalPostID-83588

OriginalPostID-83588

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

I am trying to get a username or email anything so I used loggedInUser() under display value in interface and choose a rule input to save it to data type which inturn is linked to a db, but when I submit form the record view is not displaying user name, it shows empty.

On other hand when I use rule input even for display value it is taking my input text and showing up in record view.

I just want to auto pick up username and insert in my record view which will populate my Datastore(Appian DB)

• Hi,

I am trying to get a username or email anything so I used loggedInUser() under display value in interface and choose a rule input to save it to data type which inturn is linked to a db, but when I submit form the record view is not displaying user name, it shows empty.

On other hand when I use rule input even for display value it is taking my input text and showing up in record view.

I just want to auto pick up username and insert in my record view which will populate my Datastore(Appian DB)

Children