How to convert Sail form to PDF format

How to convert Sail form to PDF format

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Monika,

What is your exact scenario. Does the form has any kind of grid? What exactly the form contains? Please attach your sample form so that folks can give you better solution.
  • I'm able to create dummy PDF successfully (just for testing) using Create PDF smart service.

I have used the below code input for the content field of Create PDf smart service

{ 'type!{urn:appian:ps:pdftools}PdfContent'(   page: 1,   xPercent: 10,   yPercent: 10,   angle: 0,   sections: {     'type!{urn:appian:ps:pdftools}PdfSection'(       style: null,       components: {         'type!{urn:appian:ps:pdftools}PdfText'(           value: "Some"         ),         'type!{urn:appian:ps:pdftools}PdfText'(           value: "text"         )       }     )   } )}.

But now, I have to create the PDF same as the below Sail UI form . Yes, the form contains Grid , section etc.

But can any one of you help what can be the input for the content field , if my UI looks as per the below screenshot.

Thanks,

Monika

• I'm able to create dummy PDF successfully (just for testing) using Create PDF smart service.

I have used the below code input for the content field of Create PDf smart service

{ 'type!{urn:appian:ps:pdftools}PdfContent'(   page: 1,   xPercent: 10,   yPercent: 10,   angle: 0,   sections: {     'type!{urn:appian:ps:pdftools}PdfSection'(       style: null,       components: {         'type!{urn:appian:ps:pdftools}PdfText'(           value: "Some"         ),         'type!{urn:appian:ps:pdftools}PdfText'(           value: "text"         )       }     )   } )}.

But now, I have to create the PDF same as the below Sail UI form . Yes, the form contains Grid , section etc.

But can any one of you help what can be the input for the content field , if my UI looks as per the below screenshot.

Thanks,

Monika

Children
No Data