I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank p

I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank page. I have cleared her cache, and validated that Javascript is enabled. Is there something else that I can do? I have singled this to her PC only because it she was able to use Appian on another PC. WE are currently using Appian 7.2 with SSO turned on.

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-88365

OriginalPostID-88365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Using IE 8, but get same behavior for IE 10, Chome, Opera, and Firefox. I have Active Scripting enabled as well on IE 8. Yes we skip login page, using some SSO override xml files (spring-security-03-auth-mgr-override.xml and \\spring-security-07-portal-override.xml) Basically that is all I know about it though. We just upgraded to 7.2 (yeah I know go to a later version, that will happen later I promise) :)

One thing I
  • Using IE 8, but get same behavior for IE 10, Chome, Opera, and Firefox. I have Active Scripting enabled as well on IE 8. Yes we skip login page, using some SSO override xml files (spring-security-03-auth-mgr-override.xml and \\spring-security-07-portal-override.xml) Basically that is all I know about it though. We just upgraded to 7.2 (yeah I know go to a later version, that will happen later I promise) :)

One thing I
Children
No Data