I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank p

I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank page. I have cleared her cache, and validated that Javascript is enabled. Is there something else that I can do? I have singled this to her PC only because it she was able to use Appian on another PC. WE are currently using Appian 7.2 with SSO turned on.

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-88365

OriginalPostID-88365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hmm ok so that is on the Appian server correct. Yeah suite/designer I get the same error.

I am going to check my TLS settings, then compare to those it works, see if they are same or different. If different I can ask our help desk to change for me and see if I can get up and running.

I saw one user get into suite/apps and it just worked, so probably not query string :)
  • Hmm ok so that is on the Appian server correct. Yeah suite/designer I get the same error.

I am going to check my TLS settings, then compare to those it works, see if they are same or different. If different I can ask our help desk to change for me and see if I can get up and running.

I saw one user get into suite/apps and it just worked, so probably not query string :)
Children
No Data