I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank p

I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank page. I have cleared her cache, and validated that Javascript is enabled. Is there something else that I can do? I have singled this to her PC only because it she was able to use Appian on another PC. WE are currently using Appian 7.2 with SSO turned on.

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-88365

OriginalPostID-88365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This sounds more like something in your settings on the desktop that is causing this issue and it is not on the Appian server side.

Have you tried all of the steps above? Other than resetting IE to its factory settings, I'm at a loss. The person for me had several issues beyond JavaScript with her desktop, so it was hard to tell what really fixed it. Have you tried to login into your Appian system on a working PC?
  • This sounds more like something in your settings on the desktop that is causing this issue and it is not on the Appian server side.

Have you tried all of the steps above? Other than resetting IE to its factory settings, I'm at a loss. The person for me had several issues beyond JavaScript with her desktop, so it was hard to tell what really fixed it. Have you tried to login into your Appian system on a working PC?
Children
No Data