I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank p

I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank page. I have cleared her cache, and validated that Javascript is enabled. Is there something else that I can do? I have singled this to her PC only because it she was able to use Appian on another PC. WE are currently using Appian 7.2 with SSO turned on.

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-88365

OriginalPostID-88365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok a few interesting things. On my instance, I cannot get in, get blank page in T&I as well. On the server (localhost) I get in on T&I (so get a login page since we are not configured for single signin.) so fails and kicks me back to the login page. Now my server is IE11 and I think the enhanced security is turned off.

Tried increasing the header several times but no avail, but wonder, am I using the right JBoss. I configured to use EAP 6.1.1, and when I browse to localhost it says EAP 6. But when I tried to go to suite/apps too early I get the following.

JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 - /suite/apps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JBWEB000309: type JBWEB000067: Status report

JBWEB000068: message /suite/apps

JBWEB000069: description JBWEB000124: The requested resource is not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JBoss Web/7.2.0.Final-redhat-1

That line just above says 7.2.0, but how would it know it was Appian 7.2 or is it JBoss (which should be 7.1.1)
  • Ok a few interesting things. On my instance, I cannot get in, get blank page in T&I as well. On the server (localhost) I get in on T&I (so get a login page since we are not configured for single signin.) so fails and kicks me back to the login page. Now my server is IE11 and I think the enhanced security is turned off.

Tried increasing the header several times but no avail, but wonder, am I using the right JBoss. I configured to use EAP 6.1.1, and when I browse to localhost it says EAP 6. But when I tried to go to suite/apps too early I get the following.

JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 - /suite/apps

JBWEB000309: type JBWEB000067: Status report

JBWEB000068: message /suite/apps

JBWEB000069: description JBWEB000124: The requested resource is not available.

JBoss Web/7.2.0.Final-redhat-1

That line just above says 7.2.0, but how would it know it was Appian 7.2 or is it JBoss (which should be 7.1.1)
Children
No Data