I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank p

I have a single user that is trying to access Appian and is pulling up a blank page. I have cleared her cache, and validated that Javascript is enabled. Is there something else that I can do? I have singled this to her PC only because it she was able to use Appian on another PC. WE are currently using Appian 7.2 with SSO turned on.

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-88365

OriginalPostID-88365

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Besides answering the question about the authentication that was asked above can you try the following BUT IN YOUR COMPUTER (NOT in the server):

1. Tools
    2. Internet Options
    3. Security
    4. Custom level
    5. Scripting - Active Scripting - Enable (see attached screenshot)

If the computer has JavaScript disabled on Internet Explorer Appian shows the following warning on the login page:

"Please enable JavaScript before loggingin!"

but given you have SSO you won't see this warning since the login page is skipped. Probably this is the root cause and not an authentication issue.

• Besides answering the question about the authentication that was asked above can you try the following BUT IN YOUR COMPUTER (NOT in the server):

1. Tools
    2. Internet Options
    3. Security
    4. Custom level
    5. Scripting - Active Scripting - Enable (see attached screenshot)

If the computer has JavaScript disabled on Internet Explorer Appian shows the following warning on the login page:

"Please enable JavaScript before loggingin!"

but given you have SSO you won't see this warning since the login page is skipped. Probably this is the root cause and not an authentication issue.

Children
No Data