I have a step that get it's assigment from a rule. The initiator of the proc

I have a step that get it's assigment from a rule. The initiator of the process has been deactivated. The process has been paused.
I tried to restart the node after the reactivation of the user but without any success. The error I get from the appian.log is:
The user [r466] does not have sufficient privileges to perform the requested action because they are not in any role. (APNX-1-4188-001)...

OriginalPostID-92315

OriginalPostID-92315

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi All,
    Currently I am facing the same issue, but in my case reactivating the user is working fine without any issue. The solution is simple that once we reactivated the user account just remove him from all the groups which he belongs to and add him back to the same groups and then restart the user input task.

But my concern is how we can resolve this issue without reactivating the user.
    Please suggest me if you have any solution for existing processes to avoid this issue.(without reactivating user)

Thank you,
    Anji
  • Hi All,
    Currently I am facing the same issue, but in my case reactivating the user is working fine without any issue. The solution is simple that once we reactivated the user account just remove him from all the groups which he belongs to and add him back to the same groups and then restart the user input task.

But my concern is how we can resolve this issue without reactivating the user.
    Please suggest me if you have any solution for existing processes to avoid this issue.(without reactivating user)

Thank you,
    Anji
Children
No Data