Cucumber giving an error when using gherkin syntax login with username

Hi All,

Cucumber is giving following lines of error when i am trying to use login with username syntax:-

org.openqa.selenium.InvalidSelectorException: invalid selector: Unable to locate an element with the xpath expression because of the following error:
SyntaxError: Failed to execute 'evaluate' on 'Document': The string '' is not a valid XPath expression.

And I login with username "username" # CucumberBaseFixture.loginWithUsername(String)
com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.exception.GenericTestException: message:<<An error has occurred: Login page - username>>
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.exception.ExceptionBuilder.build(ExceptionBuilder.java:78)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.tempo.TempoLogin.login(TempoLogin.java:140)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.BaseFixture.loginIntoWithUsernameAndPassword(BaseFixture.java:427)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.BaseFixture.loginIntoWithUsername(BaseFixture.java:457)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.BaseFixture.loginWithUsername(BaseFixture.java:468)
at com.appiancorp.ps.cucumber.fixtures.CucumberBaseFixture.loginWithUsername(CucumberBaseFixture.java:68)
at ?.I login with username "username"(src/test/resources/Site.feature:7)

Strangely i am able to login to Appian environment but still this code fails around this syntax. Please provide your pointers for this.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data