Link Interface

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

I would like to know why there is no such a link functionality as ProcessLink but which will works for Interface. To be able link to interface directly. 

What I want to discard is the creation of Report and than link to this report which will open the interface. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Do you have to link externally? What if you create a link that shows more details inline on the current interface?

You can have a dynamic link which could show or hide a section in your form with more details. Here's an example from the documentation on how to configure a grid that can show more details if you select a row.

I think it would also be helpful to describe your use case more from what experience you want the user to have so we can suggest the right procedure. For example, suppose I have a manager who receives a task to approve a purchase request. They also want to see the details of each item requested without linking to another page. In this example, I'd suggest creating a dynamic link somewhere on the form that can show / hide a section with the details of your items.

Children