403 Access Denied Error When Using Email Task Link

I am testing a new application and users are getting a 403 Access Denied Error when interacting with task links from email, but are otherwise able to access the task via tempo or the application's site. The users are already logged in.

403 Error

Any idea what is causing this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

What is the source of the emailed task links?  Is it a link that's being manually constructed, or one of the ones that Appian sends automatically?  Can you post the plaintext URL that the email is sending, alongside the plaintext URL that a user gets if they successfully open the same task from within the Appian site?  My strongest guess here is that something in the URL is malformed, though that's relying on a few assumptions.

Certified Lead Developer

What is the source of the emailed task links?  Is it a link that's being manually constructed, or one of the ones that Appian sends automatically?  Can you post the plaintext URL that the email is sending, alongside the plaintext URL that a user gets if they successfully open the same task from within the Appian site?  My strongest guess here is that something in the URL is malformed, though that's relying on a few assumptions.

Children