Group creation in a specific application.

HI,

I'm trying to create a group dynamically by providing a form to the user. Is there any possibility to add the group to a specific application through the process?

Note: I tried adding the parent group to a specific application and created all the group as a sub group.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi, as far as I am aware there is no way to "automatically" add this group to the application.  What I would suggest is that you instead include this in any deployment procedures you have.  I assume that since you are creating these groups dynamically via user requests on a form, that there must be some overall parent group that you are associating to each of the created groups.  A step in your deployment procedures should then be: go to the parent group (already added in the application), select all child groups, and "add to application".

Certified Lead Developer

Hi, as far as I am aware there is no way to "automatically" add this group to the application.  What I would suggest is that you instead include this in any deployment procedures you have.  I assume that since you are creating these groups dynamically via user requests on a form, that there must be some overall parent group that you are associating to each of the created groups.  A step in your deployment procedures should then be: go to the parent group (already added in the application), select all child groups, and "add to application".

Children