Where can i find this path <APPIAN_HOME>/deployment/web.war/WEB-INF/resources/appian_log4j.properties

Whenever I look into documentation to change configuration settings , I see similar urls like <APPIAN_HOME>/Conf/.....

But i am not able to find where this is.

Can anybody help me with this

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

From appian user's home directory, which you're dropped into when you sudo as appian user, cd ../.. to topmost directory.

Then from topmost directory, cd app/appian to get to <APPIAN_HOME>

The reason they say <APPIAN_HOME> is because you CAN literally put it anywhere, but if people didn't want to confuse themselves and just followed the installation instructions verbatim, that's where it is.

The full path to what you wanted is most likely cd ../.. then cd app/appian/deployment/web.war/WEB-INF/resources, then ls or dir and appian_log4j.properties is right there.

Certified Lead Developer

From appian user's home directory, which you're dropped into when you sudo as appian user, cd ../.. to topmost directory.

Then from topmost directory, cd app/appian to get to <APPIAN_HOME>

The reason they say <APPIAN_HOME> is because you CAN literally put it anywhere, but if people didn't want to confuse themselves and just followed the installation instructions verbatim, that's where it is.

The full path to what you wanted is most likely cd ../.. then cd app/appian/deployment/web.war/WEB-INF/resources, then ls or dir and appian_log4j.properties is right there.

Children
No Data