Row level security

Dear all,

I don't remember where but I think I have heard from a product webinar or AppianWord that you can apply security on a single row of a record.  Please can someone confirm this?  And if this is true, where can I configure this feature?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Row-level security can be implemented by having a value from your App select/filter data by a correlating piece of data in your ow e.g. if you marked a row with a UserId that is the same as the User Accounts in Appian you could add a default filter to only select data where that UserId was the same as the loggedInUser(). Other data could be used but the principle would be the same - can you select a data item in Appian  that correlated with a data item in the database.

• Row-level security can be implemented by having a value from your App select/filter data by a correlating piece of data in your ow e.g. if you marked a row with a UserId that is the same as the User Accounts in Appian you could add a default filter to only select data where that UserId was the same as the loggedInUser(). Other data could be used but the principle would be the same - can you select a data item in Appian  that correlated with a data item in the database.

Children