Best approach to export data from Appian database

I want to export tablewise data of multiple tables from Appian database. What would be the best approach for it?

I have tried to export data using 'Export CDT to Excel' smart service but I am facing 'Export CDT to Excel' node failure.

Please help me to understand if one script task, Export CDT to Excel smart service are enough to do it? Also, please practically explain the 'Export CDT to Excel' smart service.

In Addition, I also want to know if there is any way possible to export incremental data i.e. whenever we run this process model, only the data that is added after the previous execution of this process model (last time execution) should be visible in the excel sheet.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • How do you develop your things in Appian? Is there anyone from your team you could ask support from if what you need is step by steps?

Don't get me wrong, but expecting that each single step of your development is in the community is not the aim of this.  You should go through what is suggested and try it yourself. If you don't manage, then ask the community the specific issues you might face, but asking that you have all the code and configurations here to solve your problem, is not what I understand this community is for.

Good luck

Children
No Data