Can we provide security to internal users which are not logged in via Appian

Hi,

i am not able to provide security Access to users which are logged in through application(for example like gmail users register and logged in specific to Application) and not a Appian registered User. . 

is there way to set security to application registered users?? or they must should have register with Appian??.

Note: I am using Trail version of Appian.

Best,

Praveen

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to praveenr0002

I'm not sure I understand what the issue is.  Security is configured using various groups.  As user accounts are created within Appian, those accounts are added to the appropriate groups either procedurally or manually (depending on your particular requirements).  After the new user account has been added to a group, it will automatically have the process permissions which had previously been given to that group.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "i am not able to find the user" -- are you trying to add users to a Group that haven't yet been created yet?  Or something else?  Appian groups can only contain Appian user accounts, so I'm not sure what you're expecting otherwise.

Children