Error with Appian IDP application connected system

I'm using the IDP application and have been able to set it up and run with the provided test files. However, the configure tab only shows me the message saying I need to setup my credentials. I looked into it and it seems to be because of the integration "DU_listModels". When I run it I get the following error:

"Could not perform requested action, verify that the inputs are valid. io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: INVALID_ARGUMENT: List of found errors: 1.Field: parent; Message: The provided location ID doesn't match the endpoint. For automl.googleapis.com, the valid location ID is `us-central1`. For eu-automl.googleapis.com, the valid location ID is `eu`."

I set my bucket to be east-4 so I used this in the connected system.

The Connected system seems fine as it authenticates properly. I tried changing the connected system region to "us-central1" and it authenticates but the integration throws following error.

"Could not perform requested action, verify that the inputs are valid. io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: FAILED_PRECONDITION: The project doesn't exist."

I've been looking around but can't find any guidance. Appian does not provide any information on how to set this app. I've looked into the google documentation but can't figure it out. Does anyone have any ideas about it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible