Web API to get document by document ID

Hi,

I need to create a web api which would take document ID as input and should give the document.  I tried using document download function in the web api and the response I am getting is as follows:

[@attributes=[@anyAttribute=[_documentDownloadLink:ioBHxsE-N_JZt_4edZOQWnRVKO7BA2EyyDE3f8W5ryXvpMCFErFIBm5KMo], @nil=], document=[Document:117890], label=loan, actions=, version=-1]

How can I get the document from here?  

I also created the web api to download the document where the response is the url like "">mysite.com/.../56831"

But I do not want to get the link to download the document.  

Is there any other way to get the document through web api?  

Thanks in advance,

Brinda Sateesh.

Parents
  • Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your reply.  I created the web api.  Actually I am using this web api to move the document from one appian environment to other. I am going to build a process model in the target environment, call this web api and save the document in a folder.  This web api I have created is downloading the document.  How can I save it in a folder using the process model in the target environment?  Any suggestions?

• Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your reply.  I created the web api.  Actually I am using this web api to move the document from one appian environment to other. I am going to build a process model in the target environment, call this web api and save the document in a folder.  This web api I have created is downloading the document.  How can I save it in a folder using the process model in the target environment?  Any suggestions?

Children

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible