Storing multiple data entities in single transaction

I have one form in that  i have to store data into 4 CDTS .Project ,projectteaam,milestone,milestonetask,

={{entity:pv!DSR_Project, data:{pv!DSR_Project.projectname,pv!DSR_Project.roleid,pv!DSR_Project.clientid,pv!DSR_Project.estimatedbudget,pv!DSR_Project.projectstartdate,pv!DSR_Project.projectenddate,pv!DSR_Project.description}},{entity:pv!DSR_ProjectTeam, data:{pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.projectid,pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.employeeid,pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.startdate,pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.enddate,pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.description}},{entity:pv!DSR_MileStone, data:{pv!DSR_MileStone.projectid,pv!DSR_MileStone.milestonename,pv!DSR_MileStone.startdate,pv!DSR_MileStone.baseline,pv!DSR_MileStone.forcast,pv!DSR_MileStone.actual,pv!DSR_MileStone.estamount,pv!DSR_MileStone.actualamount,pv!DSR_MileStone.comments,pv!DSR_MileStone.paymentrecieveddate}},{entity:pv!DSR_MileStoneTask, data:{pv!DSR_MileStoneTask.milestoneid,pv!DSR_MileStoneTask.taskname,pv!DSR_MileStoneTask.taskhour}}}

can any one help me out of this .I need to store data in multiple data store entities.since im unable to store 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Just to confirm - you showed the project variable in your screenshot of the user input task, and it appears that one is saving data to your process correctly. Are you doing the same thing (using a saveInto in the inputs of your user input task) for the other variables?

Also, is it possible that your form isn't saving the data correctly? If you go to the interface and submit the form from Interface Designer, do you see the rule inputs populated with data you expect?

Children